Monday, March 14, 2011


So I haven't blogged in a while, because I keep forgetting and it's really upsetting because it's so easy if I can just remember and last semester it ruined my grade, so anyway I just remembered so here it goes. I am way way way behind on my concentration and we just ordered portfolios so I am stressed out. I guess I will basically be in the studio all week...and I know what I will be working on during spring break too!!! So yeah I need to buckle down....and this is a shell. I am going to make three dishes like this for my next project...but I guess I will be working on probably three projects at the same time...so anyway I really like the pieces I have made so far, but I am worried because I spent so much time on one and I took a lot of care to put the pieces together and I let it dry super slowly and it cracked, so if the glaze doesn't hide the crack I will have to redo it, anyway besides that we've got a great class going and I need to stop slacking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment